owner and provider of this Website. LENNOX OVANDO VINCENT CARTER takes the privacy of your information very
use of the Website.
Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to LENNOX OVANDO VINCENT CARTER via the
Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR,
Protection and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
the UK General Data Protection Regulation;
LENNOX OVANDO VINCENT CARTER, a company incorporated in England and Waleswith
OVANDO registered number 08901893 whose registered office is at 54A The Woodlands , Hither Green,
VINCENT England, SE13 6TY;
we or us
User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by LENNOX OVANDO
VINCENT CARTER and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or
otherwise providing services to LENNOX OVANDO VINCENT CARTER and accessing the Website
in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.londonparkourproject.com, and any sub-domains of this
site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
b. references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices of
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to,
any links we may provide to social media websites.
Powered by Rocket Lawyer ®
For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, LENNOX OVANDO VINCENT CARTER is the "data
controller". This means that LENNOX OVANDO VINCENT CARTER determines the purposes for which, and the
manner in which, your Data is processed.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. date of birth;
d. job title;
f. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
g. demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
h. a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically
How we collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you;
b. data is received from other sources; and
c. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
LENNOX OVANDO VINCENT CARTER will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c. when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them);
d. when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
e. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
f. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
g. when you use our services;
Data that is received from third parties
LENNOX OVANDO VINCENT CARTER will receive Data about you from the following third parties:
Data that is received from publicly available third parties sources
We will receive Data about you from the following publicly available third party sources:
Data that is collected automatically
10. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make
improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with
which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
11. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible
service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
d. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information
may be used to customise or update the Website;
12. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are
not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights"
13. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for
example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar
products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive
and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
c. if you are not satisfied with our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To
find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
14. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the
performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
15. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. any of our group companies or affiliates - for statistical review, confirmation that members that come through a
particular collaborator organisation is in attendance, for safety reasons;
b. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - for registers with regards to coaching lessons, for safety
reasons a coach may need to contact a Childs parents in the case of an emergency;
Keeping Data secure
16. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
17. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any
misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail
18. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and
devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get
Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
19. Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your Data on our systems for the
20. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
21. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we
modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you,
we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally
permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which
we can use it.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
22. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data
(where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address:
23. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able
to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's
Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
24. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes
during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
25. This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over such websites and are
Changes of business ownership and control
26. LENNOX OVANDO VINCENT CARTER may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may
involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of LENNOX OVANDO VINCENT CARTER. Data
provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part
for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
27. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
28. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the
31. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a
waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
32. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising
under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are
You may contact LENNOX OVANDO VINCENT CARTER by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by Rocket Lawyer ®